West Coast Insurance wants to make sure our clients and soon to be clients enjoy a fun Memorial day weekend, whether you are traveling or staying home with family and friends.
Below are some tips to in keep your festive activities safe.
Avoid drinking and driving. Make other plans to get around if you plan to drink, like Uber or a designated driver.
Law enforcement ramps up check points over Memorial Day weekend.
Always wear your seat belt, and don't text and drive.If you plan to take a road-trip, make sure you have roadside assistance available from your auto insurance policy in case of emergency, if not call WCIG to add this coverage.
- Have enough life jackets on board for everyone including your dog(s).
- Make sure you check the forecast before you head out.
- In Florida you can have alcohol on your boat and even consume it but you cannot operate a boat and drink alcohol.
- Never leave a grill in use unattended.
- Keep the grill a safe distance away from your car or structure, fire can spread quickly.
Swimming under the FL sun
- Be a responsible parent and supervise your children at the pool, beach, lake or local swimming hole.
- If you are at the beach and go into the water do the sting-ray shuffle, if you do know what this is just google it.
- Rip currents are the biggest dangers to swimmers at the beach, so be careful especially if you are throwing back a few on the beach and decide to get into the water to cool off.
- I can't stress this enough but drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration and wear sunscreen.
West Coast Insurance Group proudly covers our Floridians for auto, home, business, motorcycle,RV's, renters, boat and umbrella policies at great rates.
WCIG strive's to keep your family and belongings protected and insured properly so you can have peace of mind while enjoying your life. For more information call us at 727-827-7561 or visit us online at www.wcinsurancegroup.com
Your in like Flynn! with all of your Insurance needs.....