5 little known discounts about your Auto Insurance that can make a big impact.
1. Being a single parent can be difficult to say the least, the last thing you want to worry about his paying your auto insurance. Let your agent know this, certain carriers offer a discount that can reduce your premium.
2. You have a company car and drive your personal car once or twice a week. Low mileage and operating a company car for work is a great discount. Just make sure you are insured with a carrier that offers those discounts if not than shop.
3. So you and your spouse decide it's time to shop for insurance but wait before you call, go online, or walk in to speak with your agent. Why? Credit based insurance scores are used heavily and sometimes your significant other might have a better score then you, so make sure the agent list them first before you start getting quotes. Your agent should already know this and not you but unfortunately some agent's won't take the time to discuss this with you.
4. Occupation and degrees are a nice insurance discount. Are you a teacher, police officer, nurse, or in the military. Have a college degree or vocational degree both can give you relief from your auto insurance. If your agent doesn't ask then make sure you find an agent that will offer these discounts that you worked hard for and deserve.
5. FL rates are high enough and when adding teen drivers they become unbearable and you contemplate on just having your teen ride a bicycle. We know that's not reality so make sure to ask your agent if the carrier your with offers discount's for teen drivers and not just the good student that we all know about but teen driving course’s which if not completed chances are your agent can point you in the right direction, also what vehicle is your young driver rated on, if the agent is letting the computer do the work and not giving you proper discounts then find another agent and get those discounts working in your favor!
Your in like Flynn! with all of your Insurance needs.....